The GNOME System Tools version 0.34.0 "The most expensive beer in the world" have been released.

The GNOME System Tools version 0.34.0 "The most expensive beer in the
world" have been released.

The GNOME System Tools are a set of cross-platform configuration
utilities for Linux and other Unix systems. Internally they are divided
in frontends and backends. The frontend knows nothing about the
underlying system and provides the same user interface across the
different types of systems. The backend knows how to read and write the
configuration information. The GNOME System Tools do not impose a new
database on the system: they work with the default configuration files
so that configuration can still be done by hand or by other tools.

Right now the GNOME System Tools fully support various distros/OS such
as: Redhat, Mandrake, SuSE, Fedora, Debian, Gentoo, Slackware, FreeBSD,
OpenNA and PLD.

Changes since last release
==========================

  General
  =======

  - Made all the tools to use the new cool widgets, adding a dependency on Gtk+ 2.4 (me)
  - Improved message strings (me)
  - Added support for Mandrake 10 and 10.1 (Goetz Waschk <waschk informatik uni-rostock de>)
  - Improved string parsing with localized su/ssh (Philippe Rouquier <rouquier p wanadoo fr>)

  Network
  =======

  - Fixed #145047 (me)
  - Added support for Suse 9.0 and 9.1 (Satvik
		<satvik students iiit net>, Kirti <kirtisinha students iiit net>, me)

  Services
  ========

  - Added support for SuSE 9.0 (me)

  Users
  =====

  - Added support for Suse 9.0 (James Ogley, me)

  Boot
  ====

  - Made it work with Suse (me)

  ... plus other lots	of bugfixing

  Thanks to	everybody I've forgot to thank

  Translations
  ============
	- az (Metin	Amiroff)
	- bg (Vladimir Petkov)
	- cs (Miloslav Trmac)
	- ja (Takeshi AIHANA)
	- pt_BR (Raphael Higino)
	- el (Kostas Papadimas)
	- en_CA (Alexander Winston, Adam Weinberger)
	- en_GB (Gareth Owen)
	- es (Francisco Javier F. Serrador)
	- nl (Vincent van Adrighem)
	- pl (Artur Flinta)
	- sq (Laurent Dhima)
	- sv (Christian Rose)
	- zh_CN (Funda Wang)

Downloading
You can get it from :
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-system-tools/0.34/