ANNOUNCE: gcalctool - v4.3.38

Application
===========

gcalctool

Description
===========

gcalctool is the default GNOME desktop calculator.

It has Basic, Financial and Scientific modes. Internally it uses multiple
precision arithmetic to produce results to a high degree of accuracy.

This re-release is for the GNOME 2.5.3 call for tarballs. Hopefully I'm
still in time.

Thanks to Calum Benson for actually doing the release as my build
environment currently has intltool borkage.

Changes since the last version (4.3.37).

Just one, but an important one:

* Fixed bug 131059. Fix to allow the thousands separator to be used
  correctly with the creation of the initial constant values in the
  Russian locale.

  Thanks to Alexander Nedotsukov for this fix.

Download
========

    http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gcalctool/4.3/

    [Although some of the ftp mirrors may take a little while to sync].

--
Rich Burridge                         Email:     rich burridge Sun COM
Sun Microsystems Inc. (MPK14-260),    Phone:     +1.650.786.5188