ANNOUNCE: Process-translation 1.9.4 "Yes... I have the memo"

Hi all,

Made a fresh release... a few bugfixes, all of them minor bugs or even
cosmetic changes, and a new feature, requested by Metin Amiroff, a
global progress-bar. One window with one progress bar for all
translation files. For when you have to upload a lot of files.

Have fun!

http://gnome-nl.sourceforge.net/process-translation-1.9.4.tar.gz

If you don't know what process-translation is, skip down to the "What is
it?" part.

Changes:

2004-02-26 Release 1.9.4 "Yes... I have the memo."

	This should be the last one before 2.0 gets released (knock on wood).

	* Fixed bug: Made cvs.gnome.org online-check more robust. It won't
                     complain as much as it used to.
	* Fixed bug: Non-blocking editors would screw up the commit:
	             changes to configure.in wouldn't get into cvs.
		     Now, it waits until all instances of the editor
		     (owned by you) are closed, exchanging this bug
		     with a less annoying one.
	* Fixed bug: The script now actually listens to your preference
		     when you say that it shouldn't download the
		     configure-files. How nice.
	* Fixed bug: A better detection if the uploader is equal to the
		     translator. The cvs-changelog entry is much nicer now.
	* Feature:   GLOBAL PROGRESS BAR.
		     What? Yes, you heard me. One progress bar for all files.
		     For when you have to commit multiple translation
		     files at the same time. That feature was HARD! But it's
		     there. I've already used it myself for committing the
		     files modified by GRUT (GRand Unified Translation).
	* Feature:   A split of the extra routines. You can now define
		     actions to be done after every file, and actions to be
		     done after all files have been comitted. Look for for the
		     BIG comment-blocks in the script itself (near the bottom).

What is it?

# process-translation 1.9.4                                     #
# ------------------------------------------------------------- #
# process-translation is my attempt at creating a nice          #
# interface for Translation-team coordinators.                  #
# It processes translation files, checking their contents and   #
# decompressing them if needed.                                 #
# The files are then uploaded to GNOME-CVS.                     #
# It can also do some extra stuff if everything is done.        #
# This script does the dirty work. It can be called directly    #
# with a few files, or without any arguments to start           #
# interactive mode (with ZENITY!).                              #
# Copyright 2002-2004 Vincent van Adrighem                      #

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem
--
Gpg-key: http://pki.surfnet.nl KeyID=0xF8D8C608