ANNOUNCE: Gnome Jabber Instant Messenger 0.4 "slow down"

Preamble
========
If you don't know what this is, skip down a bit and see the description.

I have called this release "slow down" because now I have done this
release I dedicate my time to Gossip.  I have been doing bits and pieces
for Gossip with Mikael and Richard (of http://www.imendio.com) and
really just did this release because a lot had changed and not a lot had
been released :)

Application
===========
Gnome Jabber Instant Messenger 0.4

Description
===========
An Instant Message Client for Gnome using the Jabber Protocol (which
supports all major IM protocols, like ICQ, MSN, AIM, etc).

Changes
=======

0.4:

* Added presence preset editor.
* Fixed bug where ok'ing preferences would put people on the roster if
their presence was an error type.
* Improved Event Viewer (added Event ID and moved the columns around).
* Moved configuration over to GConf using the old config system for
windows.
* Improved chat code, added /me support, plus chat dialogs remember
conversations now.
* Fixed a problem where the status text under a some users was not
being updated on the Roster.
* Cleaned up preferences dialog.  Made the interface more usable.  All
the options are still customisable (in gconf-editor) just not all of
them are shown in Gnome Jabber.
* Improved roster window when setting presence.  Now it does not
present the presence dialog (to set the status message), this is set
individually.
* Fixed bug where transports were not being shown on the roster.
* Fixed roster contact flashing problems.
* Added a generic timer dialog for all those places where the user
waits for a response of some kind.
* Fixed inconsistancy with the Jabber specifications about how
presence is sent (Ralph Meijer).
* Fixed bug #124033, Browse Services dialog has the buttons in the
wrong order (as per Gnome standard way of presenting buttons) (Colin
Marquardt).
* Fixed bug #124037, About stock icon now used from Help menu in the
Roster window.  I didnt use this previously because of errors
associated with the Windows build - we just ignore this warning
now (Colin Marquardt).
* Fixed bug #124039, My information dialog was using CR breaks between
labels and now it uses separate labels.  This is to do with
presentation in other languages (Colin Marquardt).
* Fixed bug #124050, Add Contact information is clearer than
previously done (Colin Marquardt).
* Moved the logging and history (under Linux) to ~/.gnome2/gnome-jabber,
preferences utilise GConf.
* Command line parameters are now used to determin if debugging and
logging to screen should be utilised.
* Fixed bug #124036, Composing message now times out for other party
in conversation.  This is typically a problem with Hotmail accounts
and has been reported too for ICQ accounts (Colin Marquardt).
* Re-worked the CORE engine used to work the roster and roster items,
this had MAJOR implications on other parts of the jabber engine and
gui - so BIG changes there.
* Fixed IQ Responses (jabber:iq:version, jabber:iq:time and
jabber:iq:last) to use the ID that the original request sent as part
of the response (other clients wern't getting the responses).
* Fixed bug #124038, agents are now shown 100% of the time
(unless turned off in the preferences) and have their own group
(Colin Marquardt).
* Re-worked the Message and Chat windows.
* Fixed bug #124890, resources were broken after the roster re-write
(Colin Marquardt).
* Updated the Away and XA default messages.
* Fixed bug #124434, connection dialog status'/errors translations not
in gnome-jabber.pot (Colin Marquardt).
* Fixed bug #125035, Add Contact dialog had a hidden checkbox and the
text on the finish page suggested using it to add further contacts,
checkbox is now removed and text updated (Colin Marquardt).
* Fixed bug #126206, roster flashing (messages, etc) was flashing
blank/message icon, now it flashes presence icon/message icon (Colin
Marquardt).
* Improved the way a user sees their own presence.  This shows their
details as it would normally be on the roster for others. The user can
also change their presence details from here.
* Fixed bug #124983, presented messages should not take focus too
(Colin Marquardt).
* New translations:
	Aleix Badia i Bosch (ca),
	Miloslav Trmac (cs),
	Adam Weinberger (en_CA),
	Gareth Owen (en_GB),
	Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es)
	Alastair McKinstry (ga),
	lokalizacija linux hr (hr),
	komp_lt konferencijos lt (lt),
	Tino Meinen (nl),
	Kjartan Maraas (no),
	translation-team-pl lists sourceforge net (pl),
	Duarte Loreto (pt),
	Gustavo R. Montesino (pt_BR),
* Updated translations:
	Colin Marquardt (de),