gnome-gpg 0.3: "not what you think"

Hi,

This is the first public release of my little hack, gnome-gpg.  From the
website:

gnome-gpg is not what you think.
I'm sure some project out there already has this name. However I love to
stomp on other people's namespaces. What gnome-gpg is is a simple
command-line wrapper around gpg that makes it store its passphrase in
gnome-keyring. It is a direct competitor to (the unmaintained)
quintuple-agent. Plus leverages the GNOME authentication dialogs for a
much nicer UI.

It is not a keyring management program or anything like that, and has no
plans to become one.

Here's the web page:
http://people.redhat.com/~walters/gnome-gpg/

Downloads are linked from there.

It still has rough edges, but it works for me.  What I need to do next
is add better integration with gpg's status fd so I can have it
re-prompt you when you enter a bad passphrase.  Right now you need to
rerun it with --force-passphrase to get it to prompt again.