Rhythmbox 0.8.1

Hi,

Rhythmbox 0.8.1 brings a few important fixes and some updated
translations.  Now...some things I forgot to mention in the 0.8.0
release notes:

In the 0.8 series, we're using by default an entirely new set of code
from GStreamer to load metadata (tags) from music files.  It works very
well for me, but some people have reported issues.  For example, we've
received reports that WMA files can hang the import process.  If you
encounter issues like this, please report bugs.  If you want to use the
old code for importing files, pass --with-metadata=monkeymedia to
configure.  To find problematic files, run Rhythmbox from a terminal
using the --debug option and save the log.

Downloads:
http://rhythmbox.sf.net/download.html
http://web.rhythmbox.org/download.html

Overview of Changes in Rhythmbox 0.8.1
======================================

* Really fix playlist saving [Colin Walters]
* Include completely untagged files too [Christophe Fergeau]
* Fix .applications file to handle any gnome-vfs location [Christophe Fergeau]
* Fix iPod compilation on big-endian machines [Christophe Fergeau]
* Find iradio-initial.pls correctly [Colin Walters]
* Fix a prototype [Ben Liblit]
* Make saving playlists dialog work with GTK+2.4 [Colin Walters]
* Squash a few small memleaks [Benjamin Otte]

Updated translations

es (Francisco Javier F. Serrador)
pl (Artur Flinta)
ja (Takeshi AIHANA)