ANNOUNCE: GnuCash 1.8.7

Application
===========

GnuCash 1.8.7

Description
===========

Designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible, GnuCash allows you
to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses. It is based on
professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate
reports.

Fixes
=====

The GnuCash team is pleased to announce the release
of stable version 1.8.7.

What's New in GnuCash 1.8.7?

 o Use <libofx/libofx.h> instead of "libofx/libofx.h" as it's not part
   of our system. Fixes a dependency problem in 1.8.6 release.
 o Small fix from hawkfan to get tests to work when building outside
   srcdir.
 o Fix a bug introduced by Matthew -- ANSI C does not allow you to
   declare a variable in the middle of an expression.  Move the
   declaration to the top of the function.
 o We don't need the trailing semi-colon because the #include adds
   one.  The double semi-colon causes build failures in some cases.

Download
========

http://www.gnucash.org/pub/gnucash/
http://download.sourceforge.net/gnucash/