ANNOUNCE: Atlantis 0.1.1

Application
===========

Atlantis 0.1.1

Description
===========

Atlantis is a native Web browser for the GNOME desktop.

ChangeLog
=========

2003-06-09  Ali Akcaagac

        * ===== Released 0.1.1 (alpha) =====

        * src/atlantis-bonoboui.c
(atlantis_combo_entry_activate_callback):
          when entering an url in the locationbar it used to resolve it
          together with the url which was previously choosen in the
buffer
          (from bookmarks, or clicks) this caused to show a concatenated
          effekt, we now make sure this doesn't happen anymore.
        * src/atlantis.c (skip_protocols): replace all strncmp() calls
with
          case insensive calls from glib g_ascii_strncasecmp(). we need
case
          insensive checks because protocols can be written in different
cases
          in html pages and lead into crashing the browser if not found
          properly.
        * README: updated the readme file again and added copyright
notice.
          also enchanced the features section.

2003-06-08  Ali Akcaagac

        * README: updated the readme file.
        * data/atlantis-logo.png: file re-created with a better
butterfly.
        * data/atlantis.png: file re-vreated with a better butterfly.
        * data/atlantis.xcf: the gimp xcf file of the raw butterfly
image.
        * data/atlantis.html: values adjusted for the new
atlantis-logo.png
          file, which has slightly changed.
        * src/atlantis-gtkhtml.c (atlantis_submit_idle_add): this function
got
          added to process submits correctly otherwise the gtkhtml engine
          segfaults.
        * src/atlantis-gtkhtml.c (atlantis_submit_callback): function got
          changed to add an idle instead calling the submit directly. used
          cause crashes in previous atlantis versions.

2003-06-07  Ali Akcaagac

        * configure.in: updated pkg_config versions for checked
libraries.
        * data/atlantis.xml: fixed labeling of toolbar elements which
          previously showed the accelerator underscore. this shouldn't be
like
          that so it got fixed.
        * data/atlantis.html: used tidy to check and style the html intro
page.
        * src/atlantis.c: removed version output to the console.
        * data/atlantis.xml: file changed to atlantis.xml.in and passed
          through intltool.
        * data/atlantis.applications: file got added so atlantis will get
          registered to the mime system.
        * data/Makefile.am: uncomment entry for atlantis.application,
added
          intltool macro for *.xml.in files, updated filelist for make
dist
          and separated the ui xml file to it's own section.

2003-05-10  Ali Akcaagac

        * src/atlantis.h: replaced the (C) sign with \xc2\xa9.
        * src/atlantis-interface.c (atlantis_initialize_gtk_hpaned):
changed
          the panesize to 225 pixels in the initial function.
        * src/atlantis.c (main): removed extra functioncall to set the
          panesize to 225 pixels because we do it in the initial function
now.
        * configure.in: bumped atlantis version to 0.1.1 (alpha).
        * src/atlantis.c (load_bookmarks): search for bookmarks in
~/.atlantis
          directory now and fall back to supplied bookmarks file if none
is
          found there.
        * src/atlantis.c (recursive_parser): remove gtk_events_pending
and
          gtk_main_iteration_do. we don't need to check for pending
events
          because the parser is fast enough to parse stuff before any gui
          action takes place.
        * src/atlantis.c (bookmark_parser): remove gtk_events_pending and
          gtk_main_iteration_do. we don't need to check for pending
events
          because the parser is fast enough to parse stuff before any gui
          action takes place.

Download
========

http://freshmeat.net/projects/atlantis/?topic_id=91%2C1009