REMINDER: gnome.org outage tonight

We are planning to move the gnome.org servers to a new
colocation facility tonight,  Wednesday evening, 9 July,
between:

   9:00 PM EDT (01:00 UTC, 10 July)
  12:00 AM EDT (04:00 UTC, 10 July)

Priority will be given to getting cvs.gnome.org and mail
service back up as quickly as possible.

Services being moved include, among others:

  www.gnome.org
  cvs.gnome.org
  mail.gnome.org
  bugzilla.gnome.org
  developer.gnome.org

This outage will not affect ftp.gnome.org.

The IP addresses of the machines will change, so if you
have these hardcoded anywhere, you'll need to update
them after the move. At this point, we expect no other
visible changes.

Owen Taylor