ANNOUNCE: netRhythmbox 0.4.5

Application
===========

netRhythmbox 0.4.5

Description
===========

a free music player and organizer for GNOME.
This is a temporary branch of development from Rhythmbox.  Future
development
on netRhythmbox will be bugfixes only; real development work will occur
in the main Rhythmbox tree.

Enhancements
============

* Internet radio [Colin Walters]
* Includes monkey-media internally now [Colin Walters]
* Support for GStreamer 0.6 and above [Colin Walters, Jorn Baayen]
* Requires GTK+ 2.2 [Jorn Baayen]
* Shoutcast playlist file (.pls) support [Colin Walters]
* Error dialog doesn't hang Rhythmbox anymore [Colin Walters]
* Dynamic statusbar [Colin Walters]
* X OnScreen Display support [Colin Walters]
* Other misc. bugfixes [Jorn Baayen, Colin Walters]

Notes
=====

* I have received some occasional reports of crashes in the library that
have resisted being tracked down.  Hopefully we will get a bugzilla
component set up soon, so if you experience bugs like this, they can
be reported there.  In the meantime though, please send them to me:
walters verbum org   Thanks!

Download
========

http://web.verbum.org/net-rhythmbox/