ANNOUNCE: Workrave 1.0.0

Application
===========

Workrave 1.0.0

Description
===========

Workrave is a program that assists in the recovery and prevention of
repetitive strain injury (RSI). The program frequently alerts you to take
micro-pauses and rest breaks, and restricts you to your daily limit. It
currently runs on GNU/Linux and Windows.

Enhancements

After extensive testing we finally present our first production release.
Version 1.0.0 is rock solid and ready for daily usage at the office. New in
this release is a Dutch translation, and the daily limit window is fully
operational now.

Download
========