totem 0.12.0

Heya,

Here comes Totem "We're getting almost every night"[1] 0.12.0

Changes since 0.11.0
--------------------
* Port to the new xine API (1.0 alpha)
* New Properties window
* Working preferences (whoo! stop asking about that one now)
* Add support for more multimedia keys (grab ACME CVS to configure
them</hint>)
* Plenty of cleaning up (Daniel Caujolle-Bert, myself)
* Some minor UI changes (icons and layout, by Luca Ferretti)
* Be more helpful to the user about DVD and VCD playback

Translations
------------
* Danish (Ole Laursen)
* Japanese (Yukihiro Nakai)
* German (Christian Neumair)
* Norwegian (Kjartan Maraas)
* Catalan (Jordi Mallach)
* Swedish (Christian Rose)
* Vietnamese (Pablo Saratxaga)
* Brazilian Portuguese (Alexandre Folle de Menezes)
* Belarusian (Belarusian team)
* Malay (Hasbullah Bin Pit)
* Estonian (Ilmar Kerm)
* Dutch (Huib Kleinhout)

Download
--------
http://www.hadess.net/totem.php3

Many thanks to all the contributors on this release, we're getting
closer to 1.0 !

Send in nice screenshots (of Totem, not of 'ls'), I'll put some up on
the website.

[1]: I know this one isn't from a song, do me.
--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery