Guikachu 1.1.98 "I can tunnel the see at the end of the light": GNOME Resource editor for PalmOS projects

Dear users of both large and small computing tools,

A new development release of Guikachu is available.

About Guikachu
--------------
Guikachu is a GNOME application for graphical editing of resource
files for PalmOS-based pocket computers. The user interface is
modelled after Glade, the GNOME UI builder.

Catch it all from http://cactus.rulez.org/projects/guikachu/

Features
--------
 * libXML-based I/O
 * Exporting to PilRC .rcp files (compile with pilrc -H)
 * Support for non-PalmOS PilRC targets (like the eBookMan)
 * String and string list resources
 * Dialog resources
 * Menu resources
 * Form resources
 * Per-application resources (e.g. version number)
 * WYSIWYG Form Editor, with drag & drop capability and visual resizing
 * XSLT style sheets and shell script to generate RCP files from
   Guikachu documents
 * Sample file with sample GNU PalmOS SDK-based application
 * Documentation (a complete user's manual)

About these releases
--------------------
This is the release candidate for Guikachu 1.2. Please test it
throughoutly, suggest documentation improvements, finish translations,
and generally help me to make everything Perfect(tm). So, jump on
board, and file those juicy bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

Guikachu uses GTK-- and GNOME-- for its user interface. File I/O is
implemented via the libxml package. Dialog windows are loaded via
libglade. GConf is used to store user preferences. You will need the
versions of these packages available in the GNOME 1.4 bundle (with the
exception of GNOME-- which you will need to upgrade to version 1.2.0)
To actually create the PalmOS resource files, you will also need PilRC
(part of the GNU PalmOS SDK) to compile the .rpc files produced by
Guikachu.
To use the stand-alone Guikachu-to-RCP converter program, xsltproc
(part of the libxslt package) is required.

Beware of bugémons!

        Cactus

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------.   `We are not here to give users what