ANNOUNCE patches.ximian.com

I have the monkey honor to announce the availability of
patches.ximian.com.

For a long time, we've wanted to make the patches we use to create our
packages more easily available.  Therefore, we created this web page
that allows you to search for and download patches.  These are the
same patches that we apply to the software that we ship and which have
been available in the source packages; this is just an easier way to
find them.

You can visit it at:
http://patches.ximian.com/

This page is unsupported, if it breaks you get to keep both pieces.

enjoy,

Chema Celorio
Ximan Monkey