ANNOUNCE: adimeal 0.5 release

Hello everyone,
I'm very proud to announce the first public release of adimeal, a recipe
management program entirely written in Python. It's (for what I know) the first Gnome application to manage your recipes.

Few people knows that hackers don't eat pizza and pasta everyday. With
this application you will be able to print, mail, view a list of recipe
of your choice ...

This one is codenamed 'French Fries' (well I'm belgian and it's one of
the wildest meal on earth).

And the URL : http://sourceforge.net/project/adimeal/

--
(°>  Evrard Nicolas