ANNOUNCE: gconf-editor 0.1

Hello all,

I've just released version 0.1 of gconf-editor, an editor for the GConf
configuration system. Please note that this is an alpha release and
therefore it's not entirely stable.

The tarball is available at:

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/pre-gnome2/sources/sources/gconf-editor/gconf-editor-0.1.tar.gz

(Note that it may take a while until the tarball appears there)

Finally I'd like to thank Jakub Steiner for making the icons, and
Kristian Rietveld for helping me with the tree and list models.

Anders