ANNOUNCE: Metacity-Setup 0.7.1

Here it is, continuing the fine tradition of non-working .0 releases...

Metacity-Setup 0.7.1 (The IRV in Alaska NOW release)

Description
===========

This program is simply a much easier way to configure
Metacity then having to use gconftool or gconf-editor.  It
allows you to change themes, focus settings, and the number
of workspaces.

note:  I thought in honor of metacity-setup being mentioned on
gnomedesktop.org, I would name the release.

Fixes
=====

-Metacity 2.4.0 support is _far_ more usable.

Download
========

http://sourceforge.net/projects/metacity-setup/