Sodipodi 0.23 is released

Hello all!

Sodipodi version 0.23 has just been released.

What is Sodipodi?
====================
Sodipodi is general vector drawing application, something like
Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator (or like Sketch, OpenDraw or
KIllustrator from free software world).

What's new?
====================
- Internal object structure has been improved (me)
- Objects have global opacity (includin bitmaps) (me)
- Improved visual guides (Frank)
- Almost full set keyboard shortcuts (Frank, me)
- Object sensitivity can be toggled (me)
- Ask before closing modified document (me)
- Selectable levels of bitmap oversampling for nice display (me)
- Experimental gradient support - only loading and display,
  neither editing nor printing works yet
- Bugfixes (everyone)

Availability
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/sodipodi/sodipodi-0.23.tar.gz