Gnome Basic 0.0.18 released

	Ximian, in conjunction with various merry helper monkeys are
most proud to announce a seasonaly adjusted and weather battered
version of gb.

* So what changed ?

	* Forms
		* Implement basic Menu support (Almer)
		* Form item property updates (Frank)
		* Form's Control arrays (Frank)
		* Project fixes (Frank)
		* Update property code (Frank)
		* Textbox / CmdButton signals (William Miller)
		* Font support on Screen (Matthew Genyeh Mei)
		* Screen.Width/Height (Matthew)
		* Client Height/Top (Ravi)
		* Textbox.MultiLine (Ravi)
		* Misc form properties (Ravi)
		* Widget keyboard accelerators (Me)

	* Runtime
		* Project variable assignment (Arne)
		* More regression tests (Arne)
		* Cope with conditionless Do Loops (Me)
		* Environ fn. (Me)
		* Date updates (Ravi)
		* More user defined class work (Ravi)

	* Parse / Lex / Misc.
		* Erase statement (Arne)
		* 'With' statement (Almer)
		* " ." fixage (Me)
		* Operator precedence fix (Arne)
		* Fix variant handling (Arne de Bruijn)
		* Parse number tokens (Arne)
		* Whitespace fixage (Arne)
		* Check numeric overflow on parse (Arne, Frank)
		* Cope with environ wierdness (Me)

	* Loads of new locales (misc valient men)

* Notes

	Bug reports are only appreciated for parser errors, ie. if
you are interested in development please send either patches, or
fragments of test code. We are well aware that there are many things
remaining unimplemented.

	We need someone to start tackling the pandemic of memory leaks
in gb, before other modules start catching them.

* Availability

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gb/gb-0.0.18.tar.gz

* More information

	See the website at http://www.gnome.org/gb