New release of librsvg (1.0.1)
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: New release of librsvg (1.0.1)
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:17:54 -0700
There's a new release of librsvg available. This partially fixes a problem
in the old one where it would look for fonts in a Nautilus directory that
had been moved into Eel. More importantly, it fixes a problem where some
malformed .svg files could cause Nautilus to crash.
Even though Nautilus will work with either the old or new version,
Nautilus users should get an updated librsvg for best results. Packages
may want to create Nautilus packages that request librsvg 1.0.1, since it
has bug fixes that help Nautilus users.
The source code tarball will be available on the ftp.gnome.org server in
the usual place as soon as the next update happens.
] [Thread Prev