- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org, gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Pango-0.15 released
- Date: 17 Apr 2001 19:37:30 -0400
Pango-0.15 has been released. This is a preview release and is
* those interested in the development of Pango.
* People planning to port to the upcoming GTK+-2.0 version of GTK+.
Note: the APIs have not yet been frozen and significant
changes may still occur before GTK+-2.0 and Pango-1.0 are
Pango is a library for layout and rendering of text, with an
emphasis on internationalization. It forms the core of
text and font handling for GTK+-2.0.
For more information about Pango, see http://www.pango.org.
Pango-0.15 is available for download from:
Pango-0.15 also requires GLib-1.3.4:
This is a an unstable preview release and should not be used in
production. Only minimal testing has been done, and we expect that
significant bugs and portability problems remain at this point.
Bug reports and comments about Pango should be sent to
gtk-i18n-list gnome org
Changes between 0.14 and 0.15
* New version of Tamil shaper from Vikram Subramanian
* Update mini-fribidi to correspond to the latest FriBidi CVS
* Win32 fixes
* More documentation
* Various minor bug and build fixes.
] [Thread Prev