Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 0.5 "Salamander" is out

> Just upgraded Evolution via helix-update (I had 0.4.1) and Evolution
> seg-faults when started. I tried deleting my existing ~/evolution and
> trying it again. Evolultion successfully prompted me and created
> ~/evolution and then crashed just like before.  Any ideas? I haven't
> done anything stupid to my box recently. I'd hate to have to go back to
> mutt. I guess this is what I get for using Evolution fulltime before 1.0 :-)

I've done the same as you, and it works pretty well. I made a backup of
my evolution/ directory, but i didn't use the backup, since it started
perfectly well and recognized all my mail, contacts, etc.

In fact, some of the errors in 0.4.1 are fixed as far as I've seen so
far.

cheers