ANNOUNCE: gbox 0.7.0

A Gnome applet which monitors several mbox-type mailbox files. Each
mailbox can be assigned to a priority between 0 and 2 and it can have
its own time interval for checking. For each priority there is a
different icon. gbox can also count the mail in the boxes and show
the subject/sender of each mail in the applet's menu. A tooltip can
shows a summary of the information in three different kinds.

NEWS:
* optimized display of icon
* iso8859-x subjects and from fields are decoded properly
* added handler for signal SIGUSR1 to toggle the tooltip
* mail count function was rewritten (hope it works for all)
* see ChangeLog for more information
  http://gbox-applet.sourceforge.net/gbox_changelog.html

DOWNLOAD:
ftp://ftp.tzi.de/home/crunchy/

RPM, RedHat 6.x:
ftp://ftp.tzi.de/home/crunchy/gbox_applet-0.7.0-1.i386.rpm

crunchy

--
Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up
the pillow was gone.