ANNOUNCE gnome-utils-1.2.1 now available

Greetings fellow primates,

  I come to you bearing good news. After much labor and documentation
battles I bring to you a new gnome-utils release.

This release contains, in no particular order:

  * New and improved documentation (everything should nice and tidy now)
  * New and improved utilities (some bugs died in this effort)
  * New and improved crashes (well some bugs might have escaped..)

Thanks to all who helped hammer out the doc madness.

Go forth to your favorite gnome ftp site to fetch it.

-- Greg

Gregory McLean     |"kill -9 needs no justification."
comstar.net        |
programmer/analyst |
770 485-6016       |
PGP Key: 0xE94D1363|