Re: Gnumeric 0.48 with enhanced toys is out.

I forgot to mention one of the main features of the recent Gnumeric
release, and it is a major feature.

Almer Tigelaar wrote a wonderful text importer for Gnumeric: this one
handles fixed field import as well as separator-based importing.

It is truly a wonderful piece of work, and I used it in a real problem
a few days after the release, and managed to impress all the envious
Excel users that were sitting next to me.

Anyways, good stuff in this latest Gnumeric release.

Best wishes,
Miguel