Glade-- 0.5.7b available

A new Version of the glade (Gtk GUI builder) to C++ converter is
available at
http://home.wtal.de/petig/Gtk/
and at your favorite gnomecvs mirror.

NEWS:
- gnome menu support (had been very hard)
- accelerator support (destroyed compatibility)
- all tests work (again) (tested with gtk--1.0)

These are some really important bugfixes, so upgrading is highly
recommended.

As I will concentrate on application development, glade-- development
will somewhat slow down. And as this have been the most important
missing features, I have no urge to code. (gettext support is nearly done)

Enjoy
   Christof (= Xof ;)