ANNOUNCE: Embedded File System Library (libefs)

ANNOUNCE: Embedded File System Library (libefs)

libesf is my first approach to implement a file-system-inside-a-file.
The
primary purpose of this library is to provide the structural storage
service
for bonobo. A first working version of the library can be found on the
gnome
CVS server (the module is called libefs). I'm looking for some
volunteers to
help development (or review the code). If you are interested send a mail
dm@vlsivie.tuwien.ac.at