New TEST gnome-libs-1.0.12

Hello guys,

   I have released a new version of GNOME libs 1.0.12.  This version
is another test release, so it is only available on the testing
directory: ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/testing

   We did find a problem in the previous 1.0.12 release, colors were
broken on the gnome canvas for some cases.  Thanks a lot for all the
people reporting it.

   Now, we need your help again to test this new version of the
gnome-libraries.    I hope that Dax can provide us with nice RPMs
again for people to test this new package.

Best wishes,
Miguel.