gnome-core-1.0.9 test release is out.

Hello guys,

   I have released a test version for gnome-core-1.0.9, I would like
people to test this as much as possible.  Having someone do RPMS (Dax
perhaps) for this would be extremely helpful.

* Availability

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-core

* What is new in this release
-----------------------------

* GNOME Session manager:

	* Lots of bug fixes and updates from Tom and Felix

* Gnome-Terminal:

	* Bug fix for the wrong TERM setting (ie, TERM=dumb)

	* Bug fix Does not pass WINDOWID from process to process
	  (Michael)

* Applet-dept

	* Battery, cdplayer, multiload crash fixes (Jacob)

* Panel

	* A couple of bug fixes from George and Jacob