Re: Deb's for GNOME 0.99.1?

On Wed, Dec 30, 1998 at 01:57:13PM -0600, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Hello free software users,
>
>    The GNOME team has just released updated versions of a number of
> GNOME packages that fix a share of bugs that were reported with the
> gnome 0.99 release.
> [snip]
>
>     You can fetch the files from the GNOME ftp site:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources
>
>     Instructions for building GNOME are available at:
>
>         http://www.gnome.org/start/gnometar.shtml
>
> Best wishes,
> Miguel.

Hi,
can I also download updated packages in deb-pkg-format? I've been looking at
ftp.gnome.org, but these pkgs seem to be outdated (v0.30).

Thanks in advance!

Ciao for now, Dirk

--
Dirk Ruediger
Magdeburg, Germany

"I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it
looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel.  I don't find anything
technically interesting there.  In my opinion, MS is a lot better at making
money than it is at making good operating systems."  -- Linus Torvalds