Gnumeric 0.32 has been released
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel gnu org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-list gnome org, gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Gnumeric 0.32 has been released
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 17:15:11 -0500
I have just released Gnumeric 0.32, the GNOME spreadsheet. It has
been more than a month since the last release. The Gnumeric team has
been very busy working on new and exciting features.
You can get it from:
Here is a list of the changes since the last release organized per
category, many user requests have been satisfied, look for your
favorite new feature in here:
* New functions
* MDETERM(), MINVERSE() matrix operations (Jukka)
* ROMAN() function, which means all math operations of Excel
200 are implemented (Jukka)
* Implemented DB, DDB, FREQUENCY, QUARTILE, and XNPV functions (Jukka).
* Implemented ISREF, INDIRECT improved CELL (Michael)
* Started the implementation of LINEST and TREND functions (Jukka)
* Added EOMONTH, WORKDAY, NETWORKDAYS (Jody).
* Implemented BESSELI, BESSELK completing the engineering
* Fixed functions
* Fixed DOLLAR, DOLLARDE, DOLLARFR, and PROB functions (Jukka)
* Fixed several database functions (Michael)
* Work on functions : ROW, COLUMN, ISLOGICAL, ISERR, ISBLANK,
* Support Ctrl-Arrow movement & selection. Make moving corner of
selection visible (Jody).
* Support F4 switching between absolute and relative addressing
* Reworked internal handling of absolute/relative addressing (Jody)
* Fixed cut/copy/paste to relocate relative references to only
when copying not cuting (Jody)
* Non-relative R1C1 style references implemented (Michael)
* Enable Array formulas (Jody)
* Handle booleans and errors like real values, rather than as
special cases (Jody).
* Recognize the nn% syntax (10% for example is .1) (Jody)
* Support implict intersection 'feature' of XL for functions,
NOT operators (Jody).
* Bonobo support is working again (Miguel).
* Moniker support for embedding sub-object is here (Miguel).
* All IO code now takes an existing workbook to load information into,
rather than creating a new workbook and returning it (Miguel).
* Scrolling sheet tabs (Miguel, Michael).
* Added GUI for Summary Info (Michael)
* Added GUI for range names (Michael)
* Import filters
* Initial stab at Lotus 123: wk1, wks import (Michael)
* Better Excel string importing (Michael)
* Fix for padded number insertion (fixes CSV import) (Michael)
* Fixed locale setting and switching for file IO (Miguel).
* More work done on documenting the analysis tools (Jukka)
* Updated the CORBA interface for setting cell attributes (Miguel)
] [Thread Prev