Reminder: developer.gnome.org

Hello guys,

   The Red Hat Labs team and the GNOME webmaster team (special thanks
to Will for devoting so much time to this) worked very hard to
organize all the developer information in a nice way.

   I have been replying to lots of people with "Check
developer.gnome.org" in personal mail and I am surprised to learn that
not a lot of people know about this site.

   So, I just wanted to tell people that a lot of programming
information: api reference, white papers, architecture docs, manuals,
tutorials and links are available on http://developer.gnome.org

   If you have suggestions, let the developer.gnome.org team know
about them.

best wishes,
Miguel.