ANNOUNCE: libglade-0.3

I have just made a new release of libglade.  The new version is available
at:
  ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/latest/
  ftp://ftp.daa.com.au/pub/james/gnome/  (if possible, use a GNOME mirror)

Libglade is a library that allows programs to load the XML files created
by the GLADE user interface builder at runtime, rather than generating
code and compiling the interface into the program.  It allows you to
change the interface on a program without compiling for instance.

New in this version is:
  - New XML parser that uses libxml's SAX like API.  This means that
    libglade's internal structures are smaller, so take up less memory.
    It also seems to be a bit faster as well.
  - Since the internal structures have been optimised a bit, they are
    easier for the widget building routines to walk, and less dynamic
    memory allocation occurs during this process.  This gives a bit more
    of a speed increase.
  - More support for gnome widgets, in line with the improvements in
    GLADE.
  - Support for underline accelerators on menu items and also on GtkButton
    derivatives (normal, toggle, check and radio buttons).
  - Improved keyboard accelerator support overall.
  - Support for `local styles' (<style> sections inside a <widget>
    section).  I implemented this while I was doing the new parser.
  - Other miscelaneous bug fixes.

The new version of libglade should be binary compatible with the previous
one.  If you find any bugs in it, be sure to tell me or submit a bug
report to bugs.gnome.org.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au