GNOME User Interface Improvement Project Update

I have updated the GNOME UI Improvement Project website
[], and gotten enough of a
structure done to start seriously adding suggestions and wishes once
they have been fleshed out.

To those who have contacted me about volunteering some time, I do care
about your volunteerism, I just have not had the time to look into that
end of things yet. I will be getting back to you either tomorrow or the
day after.

Thank you all.

    Jim Cape

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill