we should move this to gnome-list gnome org ..

I think we should move this discussion to gnome-list@gnome.org  ..

This list is for announcements, and gnome-list is for discussion..

I think people have been patient enough with us abusing the announce
list..   ;-)

I'm sending the rest of my reply to teh discussion list

Ryan

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Kelly Lewis wrote:

> Two things:  1) This is not really an announcement, and 2) no, RPMS are not
> hard to build, as a matter of fact, you can do it yourself.  I really think
> it is more fun to compile things myself.  Look at the docs for RPM, and give
> it a shot.

         Ryan Leduc         |    leduc@control.toronto.edu

   University of Toronto    |   'Any mans death diminishes me,
                            |    because I am involved in Mankind;
   Dept of Electrical and   |    And therefore never send to know
    Computer Engineering    |    for whom the bell tolls;
   Systems  Control Group   |
                            |    It tolls for thee.'

    Toronto, Ont, Canada    |         John Donne