Freedesktop accessibility draft

Hello,

I was reading this document[1] and I have to say something about TS[2]
review section.

I think that touch events must be part of a specialized accessibility
service implemented directly in the server, like on windows and android.
Maybe directly in at-spi2?

If this is added to the compositor, for example, this could not be
available under other desktop environments as a standardized feature.

Both under windows and android, there are security considerations about
services that accesses touch events. In android there is the permission
model and in windows I think you need a certificate (i am not sure) to
intercept touch events.

In android touch exploration mode is tied directly to the core
accessibility framework.

At same time, both have dynamic input events.[3][4]

Sorry for this post.

Cheers,

[1] https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Accessibility/Input/
[2] touch screen
[3] https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/6151827?hl=en
[4] https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/documentation/userGuide.html
section 4.3 and 5, see the touch column of all keyboard shortcut tables.
--
Cuando tus fuerzas terminan, las de mi Dios comienzan.