Re: Java ATK Wrapper? [Was: Could we release new Accerciser version ?]

The last time I got involved with Java ATK wrapper was not a good experience. I would prefer to not get involved with it again. For some of the options, the basic guidelines I summarized for Accerciser still applies. But again, Im not giving any advice. Im not involved. Im not here.

Good luck.