Re: Setting accessible name for SpinButton and ComboButton in pygtk2

Not easily. You can download CHIRP, plug in a supported radio, download
its memories, then access its settings.

But what I'm asking is if these widgets should be presenting their
accessible names alongside their values. If the answer is yes, then I'll
capture a debug.out and go from there. If the answer is no, use this
other mechanism, then I'll switch to that other mechanism.

Thanks.