Re: Settings accessibility regressions

Gah, tried twice to register on gitlab.gnome.org, got a 500. I see a
gnome-control-center repo there. Is that where issues are being tracked?

On 03/07/2018 05:12 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
To access the sharing buttons, sharing first needs to be enabled by
toggling the "off" switch on. That switch is in the header bar, but I've
not yet found a way to give it focus via the keyboard. It also doesn't
appear to be showing up in Orca's flat review context.

I'll look into the flat review issue and if it's an Orca bug, fix it in
Orca. Of course, that fix would still be a workaround for what appears
to be a general keyboard navigation bug in the app. Filing a bug against
gnome-control-center for the navigation failure would be helpful.

Thanks!
--joanie