Re: accessibility for those with speech impairment

Because I will be discussing possible approaches to my speech impairment with a speech-language-pathologist
in mid-October, and do not yet have the software or hardware needed, I cannot implement your suggestion yet.
I look forward to doing so soon.  Thanks!

Rose

Sent from my iPad