Accessibility for those with speech impairment

Everyone on the mailing list, especially Jeremy and Gary,

I thank all of you for your contributions.

I am interested in knowing whether Kmouth can be run as a module without KDE.

I am also interested in knowing what the public sources making up VBC are, and where they may be found.  My
sympathy over needing so many surgeries and over having someone foul up your computer.

Rose

Sent from my iPad