Re: gnome speech

=====
Of_Interest: With Thirty years  of service  to the  Unix  community.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 04:04:37PM -0400, Nlomrb Gmail wrote:
Hi!
Is gnome-speech a part of GNOME 3 ?  Does it manage speech synthesis engines (i.e. Does it manage things
like eSpeak)?  What is its current status?  Where is the current gnome-speech documented?
Thank you.

Rose

Sent from my iPad

        What I do is save the web page text to a file and use "espeak -f
        filename";  I use firefox that has severely lousy speech
        extensions.

        Anybody else?

        gary