Re: packaging at-spi2-core for multiarch systems

Hello,

It appears my issue has something to do with qt-at-spi not at-spi2-core. I have found out it is not necessary to build my own lib32-at-spi2-core for arch linux as there is already the whole accessibility stack in the multilib repository including lib32-at-spi2-core, lib32-at-spi2-atk and lib32-atk .

Running lib32-gtk with some 32bit gtk+3 apps on arch linux I can see these are accessible.

I am afraid it might be offtopic but still if you have got some ideas why my build of qt-at-spi is not working I would be happy to hear from you.

Greetings

Peter