Re: GNOME Annual Report 2015

On 02/10/2016 08:49 AM, Adelia Abdul Rahim wrote:
Dear Accessibility team,

I’m Adelia, from the Engagement team and I am coordinating the production of GNOME’s Annual Report 2015 (https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport/2015).

Currently, I’m in the midst of identifying authors for the various sections of the report, one of which is Accessibility, and I’m wondering if anyone of you could help write a short report on the highlights of the past year?

We’re targeting distribution of the annual report by end June 2016.
One of the most things that Gnome developper produced is the work on Gnome a11y for visual impaired with low vision. Since Gnome 3.16 it's possible for low vision people to Gnome environment. I'm a little late to respond but I'm available in PV or in IRC to talk about that.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD