Let me introduce myself

Dear members and developers,
my name is Pavel Vlček. I am music composer and boox / poetry writer.
I have a lot of experience in HTML and little experience in PHP and
very little experience in Python. I am from Czech Republic. I am using
Gnome for 8 years now and I am happy user. I am blind, so I am using
screen reader Orca and my primary distro is Sonar / Manjaro, because
it gets every new version of Gnome.
I signed up to gnome-accessibility list and devel as user. As user,
who wants to watch accessibility development and discuss with
developers about Gnome accessibility, if it's possible.
My English isn't 100% good, but I am learning and learning it.
Thank you,
Pavel Vlček