Re: A11y at GUADEC 2015

Pointed out in another mail [1] to the team that there now exists a
good opportunity to organize (and reserve time) for a accessibility
BOF as the dates for BOFs have been set (August 10 - 12).

We might need to scale back on the previous ambitious plans around
around a11y at this years edition of GUADEC  year.

That said I'm still very open to suggestions/input and would still
want to do some efforts around inviting someone from a relevant
interest group and, or government organization that care about a11y,
still think there would be interest from them to speak to members of
the a11y team.  Are keeping in mind that maybe only a few GNOME a11y
people may attend GUADEC 2015.

1 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-list/2015-May/msg00003.html