Socket/Plug question

Hello everyone.

I'm currently implementing AT-SPI2 support for EFL library (Enlightenment Foundation Libraries).

First, I will explain how my toolkit is implementing a particular feature that I have trouble with. It's called plug/socket mechanism and allows to share images across multiple processes. A typical usage of this feature goes like this:
1. Process A creates UI's objects and renders them into an buffer.
2. Process B via socket connection read's proccess A buffer and displays it as an image. 3. Process B forwards mouse/key events (if needed) to process A, allowing process A to change its UI accordingly.
4. Updated buffer is readed again by process B and image is refreshed.

Since embeded UI looks like normally created one and can be interacted with with mouse and keyboard - my first idea was to connect two accessibility trees from process A and process B. It generally works, however there are some issues:

1. EFL socket/plug allows one-to-many connections. As far as I understand atspi Socket/Plug allows only one-to-one connections. The main problem is what a call like GetParent should return when process A UI's is embeded by multiple applications? How to solve it in atspi way? 2. How do You deal with returning proper window/screen coordinates of embeded UI's?