Re: Accessibility GUADEC BOF?

Hi,

On 26/05/15 15:19, Oliver Propst wrote:
Hi, the dates for the GUADEC BOFs have been set to August 10- 12. If
there is an interest (centrally hopes it is) from the a11y team to
host a BOF session I encourage someone involved to reserve a time on
the wiki [1].

The date, length and content I guess to large be up to the person who
organize the session in discussion with the team.

Are very interested in take part in a a11y BOF, that that said have
right now committed myself to attend the GNOME.Asia BOF on August 10
afternoon so that date & time would not work for me.

Sorry for the late answer, and again, thanks for being so interested on
organizing an accessibility bof.

Last time you raised the GUADEC BOF, there were some uncertainty about
the people going or not to GUADEC this year. We talked about that on one
of the weekly meetings. If memory serves me well, at that point we knew:
  * Alejandro Piñeiro: not going
  * Joanmarie Diggs: not going (or at least, really unlikely)
  * Mike Gorse: unknown
  * Joseph Scheuehammer: not going
  * Juanjo Marin: unknown
  * Magdalen Berns: going (not sure if present at the meeting, but
confirmed her presence on this thread).

And note that I just wrote down the people at that meeting, but everyone
interested would be welcome.

So please, could people confirm or not their presence at the GUADEC?

Best regards

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs/

--
Alejandro Piñeiro (apinheiro igalia com)