Re: GUADEC?

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Magdalen Berns
I personally can't see it being a big deal breaker
that an attendee might use compiz and MATE rather than GNOME Shell.
Definitely not.

Since Magdalen is this summer working on the Java-AtkWrapper [1] as a
Google Summer of Code project attending there will at least be one
person present who is on a technical level involved with GNOME's A11y efforts.

The more people
interested in contributing to our accessibility efforts, the merrier really.
Strongly agree.

An important reason GUADEC exists it is to connect people and
organisations with interest in the GNOME stack (and community).

Would personally be interested to know if you and your organisation
decides to attend the conference. As I mentioned before the
registration is open and now is a great time for attendees to
register.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Accessibility/JavaAtkWrapper
--
-mvh Oliver Propst