Re: Switching applications

On 11/02/15 11:45, Aydin K. wrote:
Hello.

Hello,

sorry but I feel that you didn't provide enough information. See below.

1. I switch to another workspace and this workspace has more then one
application. Then when i switch applications (with shortcut) it
switches to applications that is in another workspace. Would it not
make more sense to make it switch between applications on the same
workspace?

That "with shortcut", which one? The usual Alt+tab shortcut that opens
the application switcher?

Assuming that that is the case, take into account that the accessibility
framework only expose the existing desktop behaviour. We don't control
to which workspace/application the application switcher will move the
user. That is the behaviour of the desktop (on GNOME, gnome-shell).

2. There is no option to assign shortcut directly to language. And i
have to cycle throw all the languages installed (i have four).

I don't understand this question. Could you provide extra information
about which language-related UI are you talking about?

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro (apinheiro igalia com)